S.A.M.M.S (Sarah Mullenbach Mixed Scramble)
2014 Event: Monday July 28th at Cedar Creek
If you are interested in entering SAMMS, you can dowload a PDF of the entry form here.
The SAMMS is a unique non-competitive golf tournament.
- 2014 date is Monday July 28th at Cedar Creek
- 7-11 year olds have special tees that are sometimes 200 yards ahead of the adults.
- We give out many prizes for hole events, raffles, silent auctions and door prizes.
- We encourage teams but will match you up with other golfers if you don't have a team.
- This is a charity tournament. With the exception of the WPGA Jr's all money raised has gone to local people in need. Please see a more complete list under past recipients.
- We are now the title sponsor of the TRGA jrs. The TRGA is our local golf association. They feature many great local tournaments for adults and juniors.
- Many golf courses have been very generous in donating golf passes and merchandise.
Our 2012 event was very successful. We have been able to continue our title sponsorship of the TRGA juniors and were able to make a sizable donation to the Oliver family of Holmen. Sadly Mike Oliver passed away from complications of his liver transplant.
New in 2013 we will be allowing teams with more than two adults. We wanted to allow older children to play with their families and groups of friends to play together. We are still encouraging juniors and families by offering a family discount, great junior prizes and prizes for husbands and wives playing together.
We are very proud to have this tournament in memory of Sarah and are looking for this tournament to grow. We wish to thank all who have donated and played in past SAMMS.
Dan and Cece Mullenbach
Mail Your Donation Today To:
c/o Dan Mullenbach
2506 Cedar Creek Ln
Onalaska, WI 54650
2013 S.A.M.M.S. Board of Directors:
- Cece Mullenbach, President
- Sandra Auseth
- Marvin Clott
- Dave Cornelius
- Ann Curtis
- Dennis Krummenauer
- Dan Mullenbach
- Cathy Reincke
- Mark Schneider
- Chris Lesponza, 2009
- Wendy Tolvstad, 2010
- Jeff Bahr Family and HAPY (Holmen area partnership for youth), 2011
- Mike Oliver family, 2012
- Holmen Boy's and Girl's golf teams
- Holmen High School SADD program
- American Cancer Society
- Derrick Kroll Benefit
- Playing in Pink
- The Christie Anderson Benefit
- Kirk Wehrenberg
- Mitch Maxey
- Steve Koch
- WPGA Jr.Capital Campaign
- Mia Rabe-Oeltjen
To download a brochure about the SAMMS event click here PDF